Sunday, November 6, 2011

Speech-to-Text Success - 6289

So I drove for four hours over the past two days, and without any chance for typing time when I reached my destinations- I decided to give the windows 7 speech recognition a chance.
My first 2 hours are probably 60% trashed, at least the few sentences I read through were...
But my last 2 hours looked good enough, at least close enough that I may remember what I wrote at some point :P


Tonight is a different story though, I'm not too focused, and my worries are running amok.
I hope I can get this picture/short story prompt done, and then maybe my feelings of writerly glory will return. Here's hoping.
[Heavily edited excerpt from the weekend's "writing" is below]





The bat creature was flitting back and forth in a haphazard zigzag motion, with no real control, as if it was caught in the wind. The translucent wings looked frail to her, but maybe that was the way the light caught the membrane. Lucy was so intrigued by the bat creature that she didn't realize Oliver coming up behind her, he put his arms around her shoulders and squeezed them real tight. This shook Lucy from her fascination of the bat creature, and warmed her heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment